Biscuits are good.
So we approve of the 3rd Annual Biscuit Bash contest at Art and Soul Restaurant on Thursday, June 16th.
One place that has excellent biscuits, Mason Dixie Biscuit Co., is missing from the list. And I hear Meats & Foods’ biscuits are good as well.
So the contest winner may need an asterisk next to it, but I’m sure all of these will be worth your time.
- Matt Baker/Gravitas
- Brandon Byrd/Goodies Frozen Custard & Treats
- Louis Goral/Rural Society
- Jerome Grant/Mitsitam Café at the National Museum of the American Indian
- Hamilton Johnson/Honeysuckle
- Tiffany MacIsaac/Butttercream Bakeshop
- Drew Market/Beuchert’s Saloon
- Alex McCoy/Alfie’s/Crisp Kitchen & Bar
- George Rodrigues/Tico
- Tadd Ruddell-Tabisola/BBQ Bus
- Evan Scarlatelli/Southern Efficiency
- DC Central Kitchen’s culinary job training program
A share of the proceeds will go to DC Central Kitchen.
Biscuit Bash 2016
Art and Soul Restaurant (415 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001)
Thursday, June 16