The Nationals look to win the NL East
Major League Baseball’s All-Star break is over. Now back to reality and the second half of the season.
The Nationals are poised for a run at the NL East Division title. Let’s do this!
The Nats play the Dodgers and Mets over the next six days. They have a 2 game lead over the aforementioned Mets, so that will be a huge series.
This Sunday is Star Wars Day.
Come cheer for your Nats.
For game tickets and more information, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or visit nationals.com/tickets.
Friday, July 17 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Enjoy Spanish-inspired sandwiches and seasonal soups from Pepe Food Truck by José Andrés at Nationals Park. On Friday and Sunday, the truck will be stationed inside the ballpark near the Right Field Gate.
Saturday, July 18 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Brownies, Cub Scouts, Daisies, Eagle Scouts and other groups are invited to Nationals Park for the third Scout Day event of the season. Groups will participate in a parade on the field before the game. For more: nationals.com/groups.
- As fans enter the ballpark, Peet’s Coffee will provide complimentary samples of Peet’s Iced Coffee outside Center Field Gate on N Street SE. Available while supplies last.
Sunday, July 19 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Join the first-ever STAR WARS™ Day at Nationals Park. The first 25,000 fans to enter through ALL GATES will receive a Washington Nationals edition R2-D2 Can Cooler, courtesy of ThinkGeek. Fans can enjoy special menu items, entertainment and STAR WARS™ characters roaming the ballpark. DJs will be in Center Field Plaza and Miller Lite Scoreboard Walk, spinning music from the movies. In addition, there will be several STAR WARS™ activation stations on the concourse, each with characters and photo backdrops to create lasting memories of the day. Come dressed in your favorite Star Wars attire. However, adults are not allowed to wear masks that cover their face. Young children under the age of 10 can wear masks when accompanied by an adult 21 years or older. Any props resembling weapons will not be allowed into Nationals Park (this includes lightsabers and toy guns).
Monday, July 20 vs. New York Mets
Tuesday, July 21 vs. New York Mets
- The Nationals will honor and celebrate members of the U.S. Marine Corps as part of the 2015 Military Branch Days delivered by UPS. Senior leaders and other representatives from the U.S. Marine Corps will participate in pregame ceremonies and be the Nationals’ special guests for the Salute to Service.
Wednesday, July 22 vs. New York Mets
- DC, Virginia and Maryland summer camps, day cares, school programs, youth programs and YMCA organizations are all invited to spend an afternoon at Nationals Park for the annual Summer Camp Day. Buy the special event package and each camper will receive a special gift from the Nationals. More info: nationals.com/groups.