Every week, starting June 1st, and continuing for 13 weeks, feel free to head down to Storey Park in NoMa and catch an outdoor movie.
The first film will be the epic tale, Raiders of the Lost Ark. If only I was free that day.
Prince Tribute Alert! There will be a special summer screening of Purple Rain on June 7th (the only screening held on a Tuesday).
Movies start as sunset, but get there early with chairs or blankets, because it gets very busy! Doors at 7:00pm.
What movies can you see?
- June 1: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark (PG)
- June 7: Special Screening of Purple Rain – Tuesday
- June 8: Princess Bride (PG)
- June 15: Guardians of the Galaxy (PG-13)
- June 22: Jumanji (PG)
- June 29: Fast Five (PG-13)
- July 6: Pee Wee’s Big Adventure (PG)
- July 13: Life of Pi (PG)
- July 20: O Brother, Where Art Thou? (PG-13)
- July 27: E.T. (PG)
- August 3: Apollo 13 (PG)
- August 10: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (PG-13)
- August 17: Jurassic Park PG-13
NoMa Summer Screen Film Series
Storey Park (1005 First Street, NE)
Begins June 1 (through August 17) (Wednesdays)
7:00pm doors (Movie at sunset – around 8:30pm)
Free Admission (pay for food trucks)