DC, so much to do in July!
From Dave Grohl celebrating 20 years of Foo Fighters, to the Nationals’ Stephen Strasburg bobblehead night, to the start of Screen on the Green, there are infinite options to keep you occupied this month. See Part 1 of this list here.
Just a few of the many concerts we like in July.
Foo Fighters 20th Anniversary Blowout @ RFK Stadium, 7/4/15
Enjoy the 4th of July with Dave Grohl and gang, along with Heart, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, LL Cool J, and more.
Metric and Imagine Dragons @ Verizon Center, 7/6/15
Mudhoney @ Black Cat, 7/7/15
Little Boots @ U Street Music Hall, 7/25/15
Friday Night Concert Series @ Yards Park – July
- Almost Journey (Journey Tribute), 7/3/15
- Hand Painted Swinger (Pop Hits), 7/10/15
- Wesley Spangler (Crossover Country), 7/17/15
- Justin Trawick (Indie Folk Rock), 7/24/15
- White Ford Bronco (’90’s Covers), 7/31/15
Nationals’ Home Games @ Nationals Park
The Nats are hot. It’s not a weather thing. Take yourself out to the ballgame. Get a bobblehead.
- vs. Gaints, 7/3-7/5/15 (Strasburg bobblehead alert, 7/5)
- vs. Reds, 7/6-7/8/15
- vs. Dodgers, 7/17-7/19/15
- vs. Mets, 7/20-7/22/15
Movies and Shows
Screen On the Green @ The National Mall
The Screen on the Green kicks off another season with a few classic movies.
- North By Northwest, 7/20/15
- Poseidan Adventure, 7/27/15
Book of Mormon @ The Kennedy Center – July
Laugh. Be offended. Or both. A must see while it’s still in DC!