11 things to look forward to on the Nationals’ homestand from June 10-15.
Get your tickets here!
1) Da Cubs. After getting swept by the Cubs in four games (May 5-8), the Nationals are ready to show the world (June 13-15) what they are made of. Against the team that has best record in baseball.
2) NatsPass! Get a ticket to every home game in June for just $50! Do it!
3) Bryce Harper. May wasn’t a great month for Bryce. He also sat out a few games after getting hit by a pitch. June will be the month he gets hot.
4) 80’s Night. With the all important free fanny pack on Friday, June 10th.
5) Legwarmers. See a pregame concert (5:00-6:30pm) on Friday, June 10th.
6) Get on the field. Both a Seniors Stroll the Bases (June 11) and a Kids Run the Bases (June 12).
7) Steven Strasburg. Tied for 1st in wins (9) and 4th in strikeouts (100), Steven’s NL Cy Young chances are not out of the question. Although, beating out Kershaw and Arrieta will be tough.
8) Nats love dogs. Keep bringing your Pups to the Park #4 on Monday, June 13th.
9) $1 Good Humor ice cream on Tuesday, June 14th.
10) Fanny pack not enough? Come back on Wednesday, June 15th and get a free Tote Bag.
11) Seriously, the NatsPass. 10 home games in June for $50.