SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience will return to DC for one day only on Friday, May 17 at the National Building Museum! Make plans now to buy your ticket when sales open to the public on Feb. 27.
Presented by the Brewers Association, SAVOR marries flavor-forward, independent craft beer with sublime small bites to create an unforgettable dining experience for beer lovers and foodies alike.
For its 12 anniversary, SAVOR will serve more than 180 beers from more than 90 small and independent craft breweries — one-third of which are participating for the first-time —representing craft breweries of all sizes from 34 states plus DC.
As always, Adam Dulye, Brewers Association executive chef and author of The Beer Pantry, will collaborate with noted chefs, Cicerones®, and purveyors to create a special menu for the event.
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings highlighting the interplay of beer and food
- Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of participating breweries
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- An exclusive collaboration beer
SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience
National Building Museum
Friday, May 17
Doors @ TBA
$135 GA/ $175 VIP