SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience is unlike any craft beer event. It’s a sensory adventure that answers the tantalizing question: what if we paired some of the best craft brewers with some of the finest chefs for a single night of culinary bliss?
After a two-year hiatus, the Brewers Association’s SAVOR event returns to Washington, DC, on Friday, June 24, at The Anthem.
SAVOR pairs more than 200 flavor-forward, independent craft beers from more than 100 indepedent breweries around the country with sublime small bites from an award-winning culinary team to create an unforgettable culinary experience for beer lovers and foodies alike.
SAVOR guests have the unique opportunity to sip, savor, and interact with many of the brewery owners, a dynamic lineup of acclaimed personalities behind the beers. Chef Adam Dulye, the Brewers Association executive chef and author of The Beer Pantry, leads a talented, award-winning culinary team to create a one-of-a-kind menu of more than 60 food pairings.
Tickets for all guests include:
- Unique small plate pairings highlighting the interplay of craft beer and food
- Conversation with brewery luminaries
- Music by DJ Mathias Broohm, serving downtempo summertime vibes
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- An exclusive commemorative beer to take home
This year’s event also marks its first time at The Anthem, a new $60 million waterfront venue, and a space that will accommodate 30 percent more breweries than previous events.
SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience
Friday, June 24
Doors @ 7pm
$144 GA / $249 VIP